How to Join
LAWorld is a dynamic, modern and technically efficient international legal network. On joining, your law firm will have the immediate advantage of being internationally connected, with fast access to expert and cost effective legal advice anywhere in the world and the benefit of being internationally recognized as a member.
In looking for new members, LAWorld seeks law firms that are:
- Independent with an international dimension and the determination to promote and develop international work to their existing and prospective clients
- Medium sized in their jurisdictions with the ability to devote the partners’ personal attention to their clients
- Keen to solving client problems with an entrepreneurial commercial approach
Active in the International Bar Association (IBA)
- Broadly based commercial, corporate, business practices with litigation capabilities
- English speaking at a senior level, as well as employing lawyers speaking the language(s) of the host country and neighbouring countries
- Ideally not already members of another similar association.
Should your firm be interested, do not hesitate to contact our Executive Director, Jacqui Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the acceptance procedure and on the application process.