André Osorio Gondinho
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) Rio de Janeiro State University (UERJ) Law School.
• Master in Civil Law, UERJ Law School.
• Doctorate in Civil Law, UERJ Law School.
Preferred Practice Areas:
• Litigation and Arbitration
• Civil and Commercial Contracts
• Administrative Law
• Insurance and Reinsurance
Special fields of interest:
• Civil, Commercial and Tax law litigation in complex matters, acting within the State and Federal Courts throughout Brazil, as well as in the Superior Tribunal of Justice and the Federal Supreme Court.
• Civil and Commercial Arbitrations, acting not only in arbitral proceedings, but also in preventive and incidental provisional measures to the arbitrating process, execution of arbitral reports, and homologation of foreign arbitral reports before the Federal Supreme Court and the Superior Court of Justice. Drafting and analysis of arbitral clauses.
• Drafting and analysis of legal liability and contingency management reports in corporate operations, such as change of control, balance, auditing and compliance with SARBOX.
• Legal assistance in Civil, Insurance and Reinsurance, Commercial and Administrative law, including the drafting of legal opinions.
• Drafting of Civil and Commercial contracts.
• Participation in due diligence examinations, including procedures related to privatization, mergers, acquisitions, incorporations and split-up operations.