Dr Ernesto Gamboa Morales
• Doctor in Jurisprudence – Graduated from Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario in 1976.
• Master degree in Private Law, Public Law and Procedural Law from Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario and Master degree on Taxation Law from Universidad de Los Andes
• Postgraduate courses in the field of negotiation and conciliation techniques, University College of London and Harvard University
Preferred Practice Areas:
• Civil, Commercial and Administrative Litigation and Arbitration
• Counselling on Colombian commercial and taxation matters to major domestic and foreign companies
Special skills and interests:
• Member of the Colombian Academy of Jurisprudence and author of the thesis “El Arbitraje en Equidad” published in 2002.
• Member of the Colombian Institute of Procedural Law and, also, an arbitrator of the “A” Roster of arbitrators kept by the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá.
• Lecturer in international and domestic forums on arbitration
• Professor of Civil Procedure Law at Universidad Sergio Arboleda in Bogotá.
• Professor and lecturer of the PhD Program on Arbitration and Conciliation, fostered by the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá.
• Recently appointed as lecturer in the Module on US Law and Common Law, Law Master Program, Universidad Sergio Arboleda.
• Languages: Spanish and English.
Gamboa Abogados SASegamboa@galegal.co
tel:+57 1 321 1391