Dr Rudolf Pendl
- Karl-Franzens-University, Graz (Dr. iur., 1993)
- Golden Gate University, San Francisco (1991-1992; studies and research for doctoral thesis: The Banking Secrecy and Criminal Law – a Comparative Study of the Legal Situation in Austria and the United States of America);
- New York University (LL.M. 1995 in Trade Regulations; Fulbright Scholarship).
- Publications: Co-Author of “Mergers and Acquisitions” by Eleanor M. Fox; (on Austrian Competition Law and Antitrust Regulations).
- Admitted: 1999, Austria.
Preferred Practice Areas
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Aviation Law
- Vienna Bar
- International Bar Association (IBA)
tel:+43 (1) 512 94 48